‘Tis the season to stress less and enjoy more. We’ve got gift ideas for everyone on your list!
Let Aveda be your one-stop shop for everyone (including you) on your list!
Need gift inspo? We’ve got ideas-a-plenty for everyone on your list.
It’s not just the gifts that can cause holiday anxiety—there are parties to prep for, family members to feed, not to mention travel! But if you’re willing to think a bit outside of the box, we’ve got some ideas to ease your stress and solve all your conundrums. Here, five ways to get holiday ready courtesy of Aveda.
1. For your home: Let one of our best-selling aromas, Rosemary Mint, fill the air. It’s the perfect morning pick-me-up during a hectic holiday season. Consider getting the Rosemary Mint Body Polish or Composition Oil for someone who’s already a fan of the shampoo and conditioner.
2. For travel: Consider picking up our new travel bag, made from 100% post-consumer recycled plastic, which holds up to four travel-sized items.
3. For you: Stop by an Aveda salon for a soothing scalp massage as an add-on to any color or conditioning treatment, or pop into an Experience Center for a (free!) stress-relieving hand ritual using our Hand Relief Moisturizing Creme with our comforting Candrim? aroma.
4. For a hostess gift: Bring this healthy teff, ginger, and black pepper cookies, from Kate O’Donnell, chef, and author of The Everyday Ayurveda Cookbook. They go great with the ginger in our limited edition Comfort and Light Candle:
1 cup (135 g) unsalted cashews
1 cup (90 g) oat flakes
Just under 1 cup (120 g) teff flour
1 tablespoon milled chia seeds
3 teaspoons ground ginger
1/2 teaspoon baking powder
1/2 teaspoon sea salt flakes
Several twists of the black pepper mill
2/3 cup (165 ml) brown rice syrup
1/2 cup (125 ml) melted extra virgin coconut oil
Makes 18–25 cookies
Preheat the oven to 350°F (180°C). Line two baking trays with parchment paper. Finely grind the dry ingredients (everything except the syrup and melted oil) in a food processor until they resemble coarse breadcrumbs.
Add the brown rice syrup and melted coconut oil. Pulse again until a big dough ball forms in the bowl of your food processor. Pull off an apricot-size piece of dough and roll it into a ball between your palms. Place on the lined baking tray and flatten with a spatula, then repeat. (You may want to freeze half of the cookie dough for another day.)
Cook for 10 to 12 minutes, depending on their size, and remove from the oven before they turn a shade darker. Don’t worry if they seem soft or undercooked—they will harden on the trays as they cool down.
5. For your holiday hair look: Don’t sweat your style. Book a FREE one-on-one styling session with an Aveda Advisor at an Aveda Institute location near you, then pick up the styling essentials to help you to recreate the look at home.
#LivingAveda #HairAndBeauty #GiftIdeas #TorontoGifts #GiftGuide #Styling #HolidayStyling #GiftIdeas #HolidayGifting #Gifting #RosemaryMint #Favourites #AvedaFavourites #GiveAveda #CaughtYouCaring #AvedaCares #AvedaGivesBack #GiveBack #GiftsForHim #GiftsForHer